Your are enough... Morning Affirmation
Good Morning your Beauties
It's a blessed morning in London. The sun is peeping and the chill of Autumn is in the air.
I woke up the usually time of 6:30am to the sounds of silence, it's the best part of my day before the hustle begins, the breakfast request come through and the rush of traffic as we run to our daily routines. Before my day starts I always read my daily quotes, affirmations and gospels, for me they bring much comfort and clarity, before my mind is consumed by the life's demands on my time.
Today, I want to remind you that you are enough. Your time and efforts will pay off, we rarely stop and thank ourselves for the journey so far. We don't appreciate our gains but merely shake them off as natural consequences of life! Today, stop and take a look at your life, are you enriched, are your thoughts motivating and is your heart fulfilled and if you answer 'Yes' to al,l then you are truly in your place of happiness and for that I wish you well.
For those still searching for their place in life, much like myself. We must pursuit our dreams, we must stand tall and be proud of our life so far whilst we continue to learn, grow and work towards our perfect tranquility.
Below is a link to meditation therapy that can start you on your way, often the sounds and movement are calming to the soul.. Try it.
So I hope you make today purposeful, enjoy it, handle the bad with positive energy, disregard anything that will not bring you happiness and be kind to all you meet, for their battles are with themselves and you have no idea of the challenges they meet.
Loving you, loving me xoxo
Flamingomediapr Lifestyle Blog,
It's a blessed morning in London. The sun is peeping and the chill of Autumn is in the air.
I woke up the usually time of 6:30am to the sounds of silence, it's the best part of my day before the hustle begins, the breakfast request come through and the rush of traffic as we run to our daily routines. Before my day starts I always read my daily quotes, affirmations and gospels, for me they bring much comfort and clarity, before my mind is consumed by the life's demands on my time.
Today, I want to remind you that you are enough. Your time and efforts will pay off, we rarely stop and thank ourselves for the journey so far. We don't appreciate our gains but merely shake them off as natural consequences of life! Today, stop and take a look at your life, are you enriched, are your thoughts motivating and is your heart fulfilled and if you answer 'Yes' to al,l then you are truly in your place of happiness and for that I wish you well.
For those still searching for their place in life, much like myself. We must pursuit our dreams, we must stand tall and be proud of our life so far whilst we continue to learn, grow and work towards our perfect tranquility.
Below is a link to meditation therapy that can start you on your way, often the sounds and movement are calming to the soul.. Try it.
So I hope you make today purposeful, enjoy it, handle the bad with positive energy, disregard anything that will not bring you happiness and be kind to all you meet, for their battles are with themselves and you have no idea of the challenges they meet.
Loving you, loving me xoxo
Flamingomediapr Lifestyle Blog,
Comments
Post a Comment