Autumn.. The season for letting the dead things go...
Good Morning Beauties
Let us welcome the season of Autumn.
I hope you all had a wonderful Summer, for me and the family our days were filled with glorious sunshine in London; the festivals hit the spot and we rounded off the summer bank holiday with a visit to the Notting Hill Carnival. Yes, we celebrating the blessing of life with the sounds of music!
I would say it was a summer well spent by most!
Now it's time to welcome a new season, Autumn and it's my favorite. I am a cold soul with warm intentions! It's the time to let the dead things go, the leaves are changing form and colour , the sun has put his hat away and the chill runs down my spin but the season of reflection has arrived and it's giving me a wake-up call.
As the leaves change shape and form, we marvel at their splendor
Autumn for me is my personal best. It is nearing my birth and the realisation of one's aging self. A cruel yet necessary adjustment I need to ensure I stay on track. It reminds me that life passes swiftly, it waits on no man or woman, I am required to move quicker with more haste but less speed; to achieve as much were possible before the year runs out. For that my friends is life moving without a thought for our existence, so we must all work harder to achieve more and worry less about the timing.
So to you all I wish you the very best for the coming months, may you worry less, may your prosperity overflow and your gratitude be as measurable. Embrace the world with eyes that see the kindness in all, the purpose in many and the a future filled with Love.
Happy Autumn and stay Blessed.
Flamingomediapr Lifestyle Blog,
Comments
Post a Comment