When Life gives you Lemons.... Make yourself Rich
Hi Beauties.
I hope you are all enjoying the beautiful weather in London Town today, The Sun is shining and I'm feeling hopeful! With this I thought I would bring you something sweet and sour to tickle the tastebuds.. I bring you Lemonade by Beyonce. Now I have to say the intrigue around this album compelled to finally listen to its content!
![]() |
When you're contemplating whether the crime is worth the punishment !!! |
![]() |
When you realise the crime is keeping quiet and you release the Dragon !!! |
![]() |
When the Dragon in you 'gotta catch a breath' before drama resumes!! |
Lemonade
Well after hearing a few of the lyrics I was somewhat taken back by the sheer rareness of the words along with the powerful videos that came with them, The girl has really taken the term 'empowered Women' to new levels. I can't say I relate much to the sentiments but as albums go this one is fantastic to empower the unhappy and motivate the rest to dance along and sing along to the words on your journey.
If anything this albums is definately a great money spinner on all levels!!!
Flamingomediapr Lifestyle Blog,



Comments
Post a Comment