Todays Beauty Profile- CLARINS Paris
The postman knocks and I break my toes in slippers rushing to the door. Opening the door I am greeted with the delights of a huge box of goodies.. My Clarins order has arrived..and so the journey into my beauty regime begins.
Whats in the box:
Cleanings milk - its a must
Toning Lotion (Oily/Comb) - Im so shinny I need this plus it tightens the pores
Instant Eye Contour Gel- Im getting old and i don't want to collect tears just yet
Eye contouring Palm - To calm the bags after i ave zapped them
Hydra -Matte Lotion - remove shine instantly. My Matifying Day lotion
Multi-active night Cream - need I say more. Tight face by morning
now for the Make-Up:
Everlasting Foundation - Ahh….this is the stuff of dreams
Blush prodige in Soft Peach - I glow with youth
Eye Defining Mascara - I flutter all day long
Powder Palette - So i have an excuse to bring out in the ladies room
So Ladies, if i haven't convinced you yet that you need to visit Clarins and get yourself some fabulous beauty products then I have failed in my mission.. I will now leave and go plaster my face in anti-aging palm!!!

Comments
Post a Comment