Buy The Dress

Shopping

Ladies note


Notes for my ladies, you all already know these rules of life but I reminded myself so I though I'd share along the way....


So to begin remember there is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don’t need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal,standing in the rain.  The beauty in a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart; the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It’s the caring and lovingness she gives that shows  her passion and the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years.

So to end, a Woman should posses many qualities a man will desire, cherish and feed from the heart. Forget the guilts of life ,because its the most painful companion of death and that comes to us all at different times.. So In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different and believe that it’s better to be looked over than it is to be overlooked, but never relinquishing your true inner Beauty.

 Ladies always wear your crown πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘





Comments

Be Good to Yourself

Be Good to Yourself
Explore,Travel and Embrace Life

Suits with real Flare

Beauty Life

Beauty Life
Beauty is only Skin Deep

Popular Posts