Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
FLAMINGO MEDIA PR Lifestyle Portal
Lifestyle Blog. Loving Life, Living well and being the best you can be 0
Home
More…
Buy The Dress
Shopping
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Labels
Aéropostale
Armani Jeans
Bloomingdale's
Bulgari
fashion
Godiva
Jane Norman
Kurt Geiger
Lancôme
MAC Cosmetics
Maison Scotch
Mossimo Supply Co.
Pianurastudio
polyvore
Sho
style
Ted Baker
Urban Expressions
November 26, 2013
Frenzy..I want I must have!!
Frenzy..I want I must have!!
by
flamingomediapr
featuring a
tote shopper
Pianurastudio brown v neck cardigan
yoox.com
Jane Norman leopard print legging
$11 - janenorman.co.uk
Mossimo Supply Co. buckle strap boots
target.com
Pink shopping bag
apolisglobal.com
Armani Jeans logo shopping bag
$225 - harrods.com
Ted Baker long shop bag
$63 - johnlewis.com
Bloomingdale s brown tote
bloomingdales.com
Urban Expressions cross body
dsw.com
Pull Bear tote shopper
$16 - pullandbear.com
Sho rose earrings
$365 - wolfandbadger.com
Aéropostale owl necklace
aeropostale.com
H M loop scarf
$6.46 - hm.com
Lancôme sparkle eye shadow
nordstrom.com
MAC Cosmetics lipstick
nordstrom.com
Bulgari fragrance
sephora.com
RAM Publications + Distribution Marcel Duchamp
tenover6.com
Waste Not Paper Silver Bags (12 Pk)
beautybar.com
GODIVA Mini Shopping Bag Ornament
lordandtaylor.com
Comments
Be Good to Yourself
Explore,Travel and Embrace Life
Suits with real Flare
Beauty Life
Beauty is only Skin Deep
Popular Posts
February 15, 2018
NYFW 2018 PINK
April 27, 2014
Top Home Sets for Apr 27th, 2014
Comments
Post a Comment